Top 10 Best Irons in India 2020 | (Updated)
Irrespective of what you do, a good quality irons are necessity for any house. If you have kids at the home, you can’t let them go to school without proper ironed uniform and same goes for any other working class person.
A well maintained cloth not only looks good buy also makes you feel good and more confident and an iron is a soul for that.
But, at the same time finding a good quality iron could be a tough job. There are tons of options available in the market and to choose the best among them is always confusing, but don’t worry.
We have created this list of some of the irons you can find in India in your budget which will not only work amazingly but also will work prolong. But, just before we start I have mentioned few points which anyone could keep in mind before buying a New Iron for them self.
New Iron Buying Guide
As mentioned before, here are some of the things which you can keep in mind before buying a good quality iron for yourself.
Brand is sometimes the easiest filter to differentiate between good and bad products and luckily it goes same in the came 0f Irons as well. Brand like Philips, Bajaj & Usha are always trust worthy and they can barely go wrong.
This is again another very important factor to keep in mind while buying a new Iron. Internet could be a confusing place where you can find lots of lucrative option, but one should never get tempted by that.
In-fact you should always go with quality and Durability of the product. I have regretted buying a bad quality product and I bet you also would have
Iron is definitely very important home appliance but at the same time its not one of your luxury goods. You can’t flaunt Irons like you LED TV or your Refrigeration in your drawing room.
You should always consider buying an iron keep your budget in mind and best thing about them is that to a get a good iron you don’t really have to burn your pocket.
These were some of the points which I would personally like to keep in mind while buying a new Iron and hopefully it will be useful for you as well.
Top 10 Best Irons in India
1) Bajaj DX 7 1000-Watt Dry Iron
Rs. 695 in stock
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queries. Please contact_us on: [ 18001025963 ]
- Non-stick coated golden color sole plate
- Super clean finish with pleasant aesthetics
- Cool touch body with comfortable hand grip
- Light weight and 360 degree swivel cord
Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray (Blue)
Rs. 1,399 in stock
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
- Easy and super fast filling of the watertank,Easy and super fast emptying of the watertank,A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Continuous steam output up to 13 g/min,Aluminium soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics. Steam Burst: Yes, Variable steam settings: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years on product,Power: 1440 watts ; Power Input: 240V and Frequency: 50 Hz ; Water tank capacity: 180ml ; Power cord length: 1.8m ; Calc clean solution: Self clean
- Knob should always be at no steam position when product is not in use. Second and third setting is used only when soleplate is hot. Otherwise leakage will happen
Morphy Richards Inspira 1000-Watt Dry Iron (White and Black)
Rs. 559 in stock
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. contact_us on: [ 18001025963 ]
- Adjustable thermostatic control
- Dupont non-stick coated
- Neon indicator
- Warranty: 2 years on product
Bajaj Majesty DX 11 1000-Watt Dry Iron (Blue/White)
Rs. 549 in stock
- 360 degree swivel cord
- American heritage coating non stick sole plate ; Soleplate type: Non Stick Soleplate ; Other Comfort Features: Multiple Temperature Levels ; Unique Thing: Safety plus thermal fuse
- Dual color
- Safety plus thermal fuse
- Cool touch body
Philips HI114 1000-Watt Golden American Heritage Soleplate Dry Iron
Rs. 870 in stock
- Golden american heritage soleplate
- Button groove speeds up ironing along buttons and seams
- Iron temperature-ready light
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 1000 watts, Steam Burst: No
Philips GC181 Heavy Weight 1000-Watt Dry Iron (Black)
Rs. 1,194 in stock
- Powerful performance : Heavy soleplate that is built to last
- Easy to experience : Easy to understand temperature settings
- Modern design : Attractive looks with powerful performance
- High wattage : 1000 watt; Power cord length:1.8m ; Voltage: 220-240 V, Cord freedom (swivel): 360 degree cord freedom
- Auto off pilot light
Orpat OEI 187 1200-Watt Dry Iron (White and Blue)
Rs. 707 in stock
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: +91-02822-230491 / 02822-391391
- Ergonomic design and Light weight with instant heating
- German grade non-stick coated sole plate
- Cast In Sole Plate Technology For Faster And Uniform Heating
- Shock Proof Plastic BodyThermostat For Variable Temperature Control
Bajaj Majesty MX 8 1200-Watt Steam Iron
Rs. 1,285 out of stock
- Please wait for some time for the iron to heat up. Only then you can use the steam function effectively. If the iron is not heated enough and steam function is used, it will lead to water leakage
- 30 percent xtra long cord and non-stick coated sole plate for easy glide on cloths
- Super clean surface finish with pleasant aesthetics
- Vertical ironing to cater to hanging cloths/curtains
- Variable steam output to cater different type of cloths
Black+Decker BD BXIR2202IN 2200-Watt Steam Iron (Grey)
Rs. 2,449 in stock
- Anti-drip feature to avoid any water dripping from the soleplate in case the steam level is not reached
- Ceramic coated sole plate - even heat distribution and best for all types of clothes
- 35g/min continuous steam output and 90g/min steam boost. Weight: 1.4 kg
- Visible water droplets in the water tank means the iron was tested in factory and passed the quality test
- 380ml water storage tank; Cord length: 1.8 m
INALSA Steam Iron Optra-1400W with 18g/min Continuous Steam & Ceramic Coated Soleplate | Spray Function, 150ml Water-Tank Capacity, (White/Purple)
Rs. 1,349 in stock
- DYNAMIC QUICK STEAM TECHNOLOGY -> With 1400W of power, Optra steam iron blasts away wrinkles efficiently and easily glides across various garments. Rapid Even Heat technology gives better performance and perfect results every time.
- TRUE POSITION AXIAL ALIGNED STEAM HOLES -> The placement, alignment and size of our steam holes gives you the maximum amount of steam required while maintaining even heat distribution throughout the sole plate.
- HIGH STEAM RATE -> Optra releases powerful continuous steam up to 18g/min & heats up in just few minutes for fast ironing and efficient removal of the most stubborn creases.
- CERAMIC SOLEPLATE WITH PRECISION TIP -> Consists of an Aluminium sole plate for evenly distributed heat and steam, an enamel layer for easy gliding across different garments, and a precision-point tip for hard-to-reach areas.
- VARIABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL -> 100% safe on all ironable garments even the most delicate like silk, wool, polyester. Easily select the ideal temperature based on your fabric type.